The Rajasthan Board of Secondary Education, RBSE, is all set to declare the Rajasthan 12th Science Result 2020, today at around 4 PM. Students who have been waiting for their Rajasthan 12th Science Result 2020 are requested to visit the official website of RBSE i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in. Education minister Govind Singh Dotasra will announce the results at 4 pm. in RBSE conference hall, said Board chairman Dr DP Jaroli.
Steps to check:-
- Visit the official website of the board i.e. rajeduboard.rajasthan.gov.in.
- On the homepage, click on the link which says 'Rajasthan 12th Science Result 2020'.
- A new page will appear on the screen.
- Enter the required credentials.
- Click on the submit option .
- Your 'Rajasthan 12th Science Result 2020' will appear on the screen.
- Download your result and take a printout for future reference.
5 Stylish weekender bags travel in style
10 Famous street Foods From India
7 Best tricks to enhance your general knowledge
Kia Sonet launched in India, know the 7 most unique features
Sushant Singh told family in Jan 2020 that Rhea was scheming to put him in mental hospital
Study of five lakh women hints at oestrogen, birth control pills offering some protection against COVID-19
Jelly island cakes recipe