Maruti Suzuki India has launched the BS6-compliant WagonR 1.0-litre for an introductory price of Rs 4.42 lakh. Maruti Suzuki WagonR, which is in its third-generation now, is available in a couple of engine options - 1.0-litre K10B petrol and 1.2-litre K12M petrol. The K10B motor makes 68 hp and 90 Nm of torque, while the K12M mill produces 83 hp and 113 Nm of torque. The two engines come with a standard 5-speed manual gearbox, with an option for a 5-speed AGS (auto gear shift).
Both the mills available with Maruti Suzuki WagonR are now BS6-compliant. The carmaker had introduced WagonR 1.2-litre BS6 way back in June 2019. The update has seen the prices of WagonR 1.0-litre going up by almost Rs 8,000 across the variants. Below are the new prices (ex-showroom, Delhi).
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR LXI 1.0-litre BS6 - Rs 4.42 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR LXI 1.0-litre (O) BS6 - Rs 4.49 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXI 1.0-litre BS6 - Rs 4.87 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXI 1.0-litre (O) BS6 - Rs 4.94 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXI 1.0-litre AGS BS6 - Rs 5.34 lakh
- Maruti Suzuki WagonR VXI 1.0-litre AGS (O) BS6 - Rs 5.41 lakh
5 Decor tips: Creating a romantic bedroom with red color
6 Wonderful Health Benefits of Cuddling
6 Reason why you need to feel proud of yourself & stop comparing
Sony Alpha 9 II full-frame flagship camera launched in India with 5 unique features
Beware women! These 5 make-up products can kill you, contain deadly superbugs
Disha Patani share her 5 skincare routine, secrets of her glowing face
Study: Exercising allows the blood to carry more oxygen to reach the brain