Skin is very sensitive part of your body. For glowing and beautiful skin we need some extra care. Some skin care routine can make your skin glowing. No matter what your skin type is, a daily skin care routine can help you maintain overall skin health and improve specific concerns like acne, scarring, and dark spots. Using a facial scrub can make your skin feel beautiful, youthful, soft and glowing. When you scrub your face, you are removing the dead skin cells and exposing the fresher skin.
In keeping with this, here is a new DIY recipe featuring peanuts. This simple scrub promises to enhance the glow on your face, and give you a fresh feeling. Here is how you can make it at home:-
- Instant coffee powder
- Some water
How to make:-
- First, take a few peanuts and grind them into a fine powder. Make sure you have enough to cover the face and neck region.
- From the powder, take about half a tablespoon and put it in a bowl.
- Next, add the coffee powder to the ground peanuts, almost half a tablespoon of it, and mix them well.
- Now add a little bit of water to make a fine paste. If you have a sensitive skin, you can add some honey to the paste, too. Mix it well so the consistency is even.
- Once you are done, apply the scrub on the face. Massage with circular motions on the damp skin, and leave it on till it dries, for maybe 15 minutes. Once done, wash it off with water, and notice the difference on the face. Read More...
5 Stylish weekender bags travel in style
10 Famous street Foods From India
7 Best tricks to enhance your general knowledge
Kia Sonet launched in India, know the 7 most unique features
Sushant Singh told family in Jan 2020 that Rhea was scheming to put him in mental hospital
Study of five lakh women hints at oestrogen, birth control pills offering some protection against COVID-19
Jelly island cakes recipe